Letter: U.S. nuclear bombs threaten greatest massacres in history

The U.S. nuclear bombs designed for decades at Sandia and Los Alamos laboratories terrorize many whole nations.

U.S. nuclear bombs threaten to incinerate many times more moms, dads and children than Hitler and the Nazis killed in gas ovens, concentration camps and Word War II. U.S. nuclear bombs are prepared to slaughter far more people than all the wars in human history combined. U.S. nuclear bombs are targeted to commit mass murder worldwide — thousands of times larger than the atrocities of Sept. 11, 2001. U.S. nuclear bombs are aimed to massacre far more human beings than all the street gangs, drug dealers, drunk drivers, rapists, deranged spouses, serial killers, Ku Klux Klan and Mafia combined.

Even if the U.S. never again drops nuclear bombs on cities, the radioactive and chemical contamination from the making and testing of these weapons can sicken and kill millions of people for thousands of years. Many children will be ravaged by cancers or ruined immunity.

Even if the U.S. never again drops nuclear bombs on cities, these bombs are a constant threat against many nations worldwide to keep them under the bloody terrorist control of the U.S. Empire and multinational corporations, robbing them of their labor and natural resources and keeping the poop in perpetual economic slavery.

How can anyone who abhors murders on our streets and in our homes pay one dime of federal income tax for this international nuclear terrorism by the U.S. Empire?

Sadly most politicians, preachers, priests, rabbis and community leaders do not have the conscience and the balls to damn nuclear bombs.

I have paid no federal income tax for 36 years. I refuse to pay for war and nuclear bombs. I have no right to pay tax to do to other people what I do not want done to me.

Never work for Sandia and Los Alamos Laboratories, Lockheed Martin or other war industries.

Sincerely,

Don Schrader

Daily Lobo reader