A Christmas tree is decorated with a star and bows at the UNM Bookstore. The bookstore has deals for the holidays on technology, apparel and other school-related items.

Holiday Time: Top 5 things to get at UNM Bookstore

For many people, buying gifts are the most stressful part of the holidays. Finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list without spending every cent in your bank account and leaving you with only ramen to eat for all of January, most people don't know where to begin. The UNM Bookstore is a hidden utopia of gifts and ideas for everyone on your list, without causing a heart attack in your bank account.

Lobo apparel - Let your friends and family members rep UNM with all the Lobo Apparel the UNM bookstore has to offer. Plus, every Friday there is Game Day Friday where everything is the store that has the UNM Lobo/Logo on it is 25 percent.

Lobo gear – Mugs, lanyards and decals. It isn't only clothing that can have your parents showing off their UNM pride. You could even get a bucket and fill it with a variety of different Lobo Gear and create a gift basket for an honorary Lobo.

Books - For the book lover on your list, the Bookstore has thousands of titles and authors to choose from, anything from romance to adventure, and all for 20 percent off compared to regular bookstore prices.

Technology- This one is for the very special people on your list that is in desperate need of an upgrade. The UNM Bookstore compares all of their prices to retail prices saving you $50 or more on the latest editions. For the one that has it all, cases and accessories that can show off their Lobo spirit or to dress up their electronics while keeping them safe.

UNM official 2015 Christmas ornament - This year, the ornament is celebrating Mesa Vista hall with a painting by Jana Fothergill, it is only sold at the UNM bookstore and proceeds from the sales go to UNM-Parent Association Scholarship Fund.

Denicia Aragon is a reporter for the Daily Lobo. She can be reached at news@dailylobo.com or on Twitter @DailyLobo.