Letter: Voters must not allow corrupt Clinton into office

LAUNCELOT: Nay, indeed, if you had your eyes, you might fail of the knowing me: it is a wise father that knows his own child. Well, old man, I will tell you news of your son: give me your blessing: truth will come to light; murder cannot be hid long; a man’s son may, but at the length truth will out. --Shakespeare’s “The Merchant of Venice,” 1596.

And as quoted, in time, the truth will become known eventually. Thus it has been so with all the criminals, tyrants and despots from history, and now it is so, finally, with the Clinton criminal syndicate. Not that it makes a difference in the coming election.

Mrs. Clinton — ill, frail and evil beyond normal folk’s understanding — will be the “winner” of the general. All the stops are pulled and all the minions of the shadow government are out in force. Lies, more lies and damned lies are the order of the day, but more insidious is the role of the 4th estate in this charade of mass manipulation.

Julian Assange of WikiLeaks and James O’Keefe of Project Veritas both have clearly shown just how deep the rabbit hole goes, yet the ostrich response of the corporate media is to keep their crosshairs on the false accusations against Trump, promote skewed polling numbers and attack, attack, attack.

If it were not for the alternate media on the internet, this tired old tactic just might work, again, as usual. However, this time around, there is a fly in their soup, and everybody — Democrat, Republican, Independent, Socialist, Libertarian, etc. — ought to be taking notice of the sheer magnitude of criminality and corruption of the current system and its resident elitists. There can be no hiding it now, no rationalization or tolerance of this sort of evil.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

The only real questions at this point are “is Trump a shill for the Clinton crime syndicate, or has he slipped the chain and decided he really wants to win, and will he really, truly seek to avoid the Clinton led neo-con and global bankster elite’s headlong drive for war with Russia?” Frankly, if Generation Millennial has not figured it out by now, well, they are the ones who will be the cannon fodder for this iteration of global chaos and destruction template used for WWI and WWII, and the resultant monopolization of money and power by the elites.

Time to wake up people, there is still time to alter this course — 20 days, to be exact. Bonne chance.

L.X. Macuahuitl
Daily Lobo reader