Graphic by Amy Byres.

Graphic by Amy Byres.

Letter: The Daily Lobo is a waste of time

For a long time I've considered The Daily Lobo more of a daily lobotomy, or more accurately Twice-a-Week Lobotomy. The Twice-a-Week Lobotomy is in good company with the Alibi. I remember when there actually was a Daily Lobo published daily, at least Monday thru Friday. I can also remember when the Alibi was actually not too bad.

Additionally, all those letters Don Schrader writes to both rags are recycled from 30 plus years ago. No news like old news. But, over the years both rags have become increasingly difficult to read. I place them both in front of the toilet so my pants don't rest on the floor while I'm doing my Daily Business. At that distance the font is just too small.

As for the “Fact Check: Yvette Herrell on Fox News” article, I'll let others reply.

Bob Woodward, the Pulitzer Prize-winning Watergate journalist whose recent book, "Fear," described chaotic infighting at the White House, on Tuesday criticized CNN for filing a lawsuit against the Trump administration and charged that too many media figures "have become emotionally unhinged."

That sentiment was echoed in a piece in Rolling Stone on Tuesday by Ryan Bort titled, "CNN Has Played Right Into Trump's Hands."

I will applaud you for taking the time to watch Judge Jeanine. I usually take a few moments to watch Morning Joe and CNN. There is no need to fact check them, because it's all opinion.

There is no doubt the Twice-a-Week Lobotomy leans left, and if you want to ride the crazy train to loony-ville that certainly is your right. But, the person setting behind you is Don Schrader, and anyone who will espouse the benefits of drinking one's own urine has s*** for brains. Have a nice trip

Cletus Stubbs