Classifieds

Jobs Off Campus

Activity/ sports leaders needed in after-school programs Wednesday afternoons (1pm) and/ or as substitute leaders M-F (2pm). PT, $10.50/hr. Some experience working with children and reliable transportation required. Also taking applications for summer staff. Apply online at www.campfireabq.org — Jobs Off Campus

Animal lover? If so, send us an email to pawsinaction@gmail.com PT pet sitter/ dog walker position. Required: computer, smart phone, valid drivers license, overnight sitting. — Jobs Off Campus

Earn up to $1000 and more per week to assemble our disc cases from home. www.DiscJob.com — Jobs Off Campus

HIRING SECRET SHOPPERS! Flexible schedule, pays cash. Contact abqshops@gmail.com — Jobs Off Campus

Lawn Rangers Inc. is hiring dependable, hard working, detail-oriented individuals for Landscape Maintenance Crew Support positions. $8.75 to $10/hr, DOE. Paid vacation time is available. Apply Monday, Tuesday or Thursday from 9am to 2pm at 4915 Paseo Del Norte, Suite D, Albuquerque, or email resume to info@thelawnrangers.com Qualified applicants only. — Jobs Off Campus

Looking for a woman to live in our guesthouse and help with the care of my 2 daughters, age 7 and 13. Must be good driver. Hours: 6:30am-8:30am 12 times a month and 6pm-9pm the same 12 days. One or 2 weekends per month for Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Breakfast and dinner, wifi, utilities and guest house off the garden. $150/wk and possibly vehicle. Call 505-670-1034. — Jobs Off Campus

Staff needed for summer and after-school programs. $10.50/hr. Minimum age 18 with diploma or equivalent. Experience working with children and reliable transportation required. Apply online at www.campfireabq.org — Jobs Off Campus

Talin Market is hiring for cashiers and stockers. Flexible scheduling. Apply in-store or online at talinmarket.com — Jobs Off Campus

Farm Worker Harvester position. Location: Coyanosa TX, Pecos Sweet Farms. From 03/30/2017 to 11/10/2017. Pay $11.59/hr, guarantee of work contract. Non-family housing will be made available at no cost to workers who cannot return to their permanent residence at the end of each work day. Transportation and subistence to the worksite will be provided for upon 50% of the contract completed. Tools and supplies will be furnished. Job is temporary with 5 positions. Job requires a basic worker harvester. During harvest season of onions, melons, and pumpkins all workers will be involved in physically harvesting produce in fields. Workers will also pack and grade produce after picking is done for the day. Other duties may include weeding fields, cleaning around packing site. Workers need to be clean to handle perishable food. Workers need to be able to work in summer heat and be able to lift and toss up melons up to 25 pounds. Workers apply at the nearest SWA office, job number TX5205831. — Jobs Off Campus

Veterinary assistant/ receptionist/ Kennel help. Pre-veterinary student preferred. Ponderosa Animal Clinic: 881-8990/ 881-8551. — Jobs Off Campus

Wanted young female student for part-time nanny/ mentor/ role model/ companion for 20 year old female twins (special needs). Knowledge of sign language helpful. Send letter of interest to Eddie Ray at PO BOX 3176 Albuquerque, NM 87190 — Jobs Off Campus