Living in the buff as much as possible a healthy alternative

I love living naked at home and mostly naked elsewhere, when I am warm enough.

My naked, lean, healthy and well-tanned body is my favorite suit. Living naked connects me to the Earth. Most humans are the only animals who feel ashamed of their naked bodies and feel compelled to cover their genitals.

Why be more ashamed of our genitals than our noses? Why be more ashamed of our ass cheeks than our face cheeks?

I ask all who believe God created our bodies — how can any inch of bodies be indecent or obscene? Most religious people suffer from body shame and clothes addiction. Most religious people act as if God created the head, arms and hands, but the devil slapped on the genitals and possibly even the torso and legs!

For thousands of years, many native peoples worldwide had the good sense to take off most or all clothes when warm enough and to put clothes on when cold.

I strongly support equal rights for any woman to be top-free in public — as I am — if she wants to be. I would never want to spend warm days imprisoned in sweaty clothes covering most of my skin.

When my mother and father were alive, I was often naked as an adult in their presence. Fancy clothes often hide body abuse, neglect and fat.
Living naked keeps me devoted every day to eating only raw-plant foods and to exercising vigorously. Living naked helps me to be honest and open about who I am — baring both body and soul. Living naked helps me to live simply free from material crap I do not need.

Tragically, many Americans are more at home with their cars, computers, cell phones, mansions, guns, luxury toys and nuclear bombs than they are with their naked bodies and mutually affectionate sex.

One thing worse than wearing clothes is being cold, so when it is cold I wear and appreciate clothes. I like clothes that are warm, colorful, long-lasting, distinctive, cheap or free.

I want my clothes to fit my body well. I reject baggy clothes. I buy used clothes. I enjoy sewing used clothes to become what I want.
We can make our bodies and our clothes works of art without spending fortunes on vitamins, gyms and designer labels! War, paying taxes for war, rape, racism, revenge, greed, boxing, grudges … are obscene!

Naked bodies making love are not obscene!
But because of the uptight society we live in, I am to be wise — to be totally naked and make love where I do not risk getting arrested or freaking people out. I enjoy living as naked as the weather and law allow.

Don Schrader
Community member