Letter: Trump's appeasers/enablers are the real snowflakes in safe spaces

Here, in the reality-based community, the reason there are no statues of Nazi War Heroes in Germany is because they lost, just like the treasonous Confederacy.

These statues are not historical relics of the Civil War, but 20th century symbols of propaganda and Jim Crow white supremacy. If they belong anywhere, they belong in museums.

Poor Trump snowflakes.

United States President Donald John Trump tweeted a lament over these “beautiful” Confederate statues and has been highly praised by David Duke and other Nazis.

Yet on June 23, 2015, six days after the shooting in a African American Church by white supremacist Dylan Roof, candidate Donald Trump stated, “I would take it down, yes... I think they should put it in a museum, let it go, respect whatever it is you have to respect, because it was a point in time.”

On October 31, 1999, Donald Trump wrote a strong denunciation of Adolf Hitler and Nazism, what has changed?

Trump created a fake monument at his Golf Course! “Many great American soldiers, both of the North and South, died at this spot, the casualties were so great that the water would turn red and thus became known as ‘The River of Blood.’”

The leader of the free world spewing know-nothing “Fox and Friends” talking points is despicable, but Trump reflects the zeitgeist of the intellectual rot of America. So does the know-nothing Republican governor of this failed state who whiffed when she had a chance to speak up and condemn former alt-right cult leader and White House nationalist Steve Bannon!

Last May, the POTUS slammed Martinez, and she replied she wouldn’t be bullied. A week later she stated she was looking forward to meeting with him, the same day he attacked a U.S. Federal Judge for being a Mexican! Then after the infamous cat grabbing audio tapes of the President boasting about how celebrities can do whatever they want, this billionaire “populist” fascist American demagogue, Gov. Martinez, said Trump was not fit for the presidency, and she would not vote for him.

She did indeed vote for him, because how could she vote for a centrist democrat?

In January she attended the Inauguration but was locked out of any GOP promotion. In February she commended President Trump for his leadership on healthcare! By May, Martinez claimed it would be irresponsible for her to comment on healthcare! In June she claimed to be studying the American Health Care Act? Why was the Grand Old Party unable to work with smoderate like Obama or the Clintons, who were not socialists, as they were all very far to the right of Bernard Sanders? If it isn’t racism/sexism, is it just jealousy?

It’s remarkable that the only two presidents in modern times, Obama and Clinton, who came in and cleaned up Reagan and Bush’s voodoo economics, slashed unemployment, while raising taxes on the wealthy, causing massive deficits to plummet and the stock markets to soar, even while expanding health coverage for children and adults, are so despised by so many Americans as sell-outs and failures. When the irrational exuberance of the stock market finally corrects itself and crashes as it always does under Republican presidents (Bush, Reagan, Hoover) on the fact that Grand Old Republican Party is incapable of basic governance, and that we have a syphilitic mentally ill, White House nationalist praising Nazis and the Klan!

#SomethingIsGoingOn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurosyphilis

Brian Fejer

UNM Alumnus