Horoscrope.jpg

A zodiac astronomical Clock Tower Torre dell Orologio in Venice, Italy. Photo by Josh Rangel on Unsplash.

Loboscopes: February general predictions

February kicked off with a dreamy start as Venus, planet of love, entered Pisces, where it will thrive for the next several weeks. With Jupiter and Venus entering Aries and reaching a conjunction at the end of the month, this will be the perfect time to get a jump-start on plans that have lied stale for a while — the active energy of the first sign of the zodiac calls you to action. 

This is only heightened by the fact that, currently, no planets are retrograde. This is the universe calling for you to outwardly channel any energies that have previously been internalized. Read on to find out what this means for your sign.

Aries

The final week of the month will be a lively and eventful one for Aries. Shake-ups may be in order in your personal life, but they will be for the better as your identity blossoms and thrives. Now is a great time to catch up with friends and strengthen old bonds that may have weakened with time.

Taurus

Money matters may be on the upturn this month for Taurus. Take any chances given to make new connections, especially concerning career matters. These encounters may be the beginning of fruitful opportunities for work and business.

Gemini

The already lively sign of Gemini may be feeling an even brighter burst of energy this month. Now is the perfect time to focus your usually divided attention into a passion project or interest: take advantage of the fire in your belly before it burns out. Try to make connections with people who share these interests: talking with others will only help nurture your creative energy.

Cancer

Now is a time of reflection and internal work for you, Cancers. You may be called to retreat into yourself and really think about what in your life has been serving you — jump on these feelings and take time to express them through art, writing or whatever else brings out your creative side.

Leo

Some conflict might be at play in Leos’ friendships and romantic relationships this month. These may manifest especially potently around the full moon in Leo on Sunday, Feb. 5. The ball will be in your court to smooth out these conflicts — or at least make your feelings known — and to possibly break off connections if these relationships are only causing you damage. Try to find the balance between protecting yourself and not leaving others walking on eggshells when they’re around you.

Virgo

Virgos’ love lives and one-on-one relationships will be in focus this month. Now is a good time to reaffirm relationships with loved ones and possibly spark up new relationships — if you’re ready for real commitments.

Libra

Restlessness is the theme of the month for the easily bored sign of Libra. You may be feeling directionless right now, and you could be filling that space up with fleeting relationships, idle activities or things that otherwise feel meaningless to you. The end of the month should provide you with more direction and possibly a new partnership that will reinvigorate your life.

Scorpio

Now is a good time to relish in romance for the magnetic Scorpio. Plan a romantic date with the one you love or take a chance on a potential new special someone. You can also channel your passions into art: find a way to externalize the love in your heart.

Sagittarius

Sagittarius should try to connect with family this month. The always-moving explorers of the zodiac may struggle to settle into a home life, but reconnecting with those who make you feel at home will help to ground you and put you at ease this month. The world can wait: take some time to steep yourself in simple comforts.

Capricorn

Be wary of roadblocks in your work life or routine, Capricorn. You may already be feeling somewhat stunted by challenges to things you once thought vital to your identity, and these little disturbances to your routine may add up to be especially frustrating at this time. Don’t let the little things get you down, though: these things are bound to pass.

Aquarius

February should be pretty breezy as the Sun spends most of the month illuminating the sign with vital energy. Money should come easily, and now is a good time to treat yourself and indulge in things that make you happy.

Pisces

Pisces should feel free to step outside of the comforts of their inner world and connect with others. Friendship and goodness should come easily to you this month, so long as you give the same back. Try not to close off at the slightest feeling of vulnerability; closing your walls off isn’t the be-all end-all solution for avoiding heartbreak.

With Venusian energy at its height, make sure to seize this mood of creativity and love, especially during the Valentine’s Day season. Hopefully, this guidance has given you some clue on how to take advantage of the sheer potential for love and abundance in the air this month.

Zara Roy is the copy chief at the Daily Lobo. She can be contacted at copychief@dailylobo.com or on Twitter @zarazzledazzle

We highly recommend reading horoscopes based on your rising sign. If you do not know your rising sign, you can calculate it at Cafe Astrology