MADLOBOS.jpg

Century Rio 24 movie theatre on Pan American Fwy, alongside a 'mad' coyote drawing.

This film is a positive adjective, negative adjective exploration of noun

This past week, a new film was released in location. The adjective film starred name, a nepotism baby, who was more adjective than expected. Though the film was negative adjective, it ultimately surpassed my expectations.

In theaters opening night audiences were sure passive verb when name, the main character’s relation, past verb him with a noun. This left many in the audience, including this reviewer, present verb.

The movie centered on a type of guy who past verb after event. This plot line felt slightly adjective, and the trope was just used in title of much better movie.

The soundtrack to the movie was done by composer. You could tell he thought very adverb about what he wanted the movie to sound like; it was reminiscent of sound. He past verb adverb at this, however, instead creating something that sounded more like awful sound.

The costuming of the film was typical of the time. They had adjective articles of clothing, which left this reviewer wondering whether the actors could even verb.

The film was overall an adjective experience for viewers that left them completely passive verb in the world the movie created. I would recommend all those who wish to go to a number -D movie screening to verb this noun.

Maddie Pukite is the managing editor at the Daily Lobo. They can be contacted at managingeditor@dailylobo.com or on Twitter @maddogpukite

Maddie Pukite

Maddie Pukite is the 2023-2024 editor of the Daily Lobo.