Letter: Iran letter reveals who has interest in failure of peace

The recent letter sent to the Iranian leadership by 47 Republican senators threatening to repeal any peace agreement between the Iranian government and President Obama was quite shocking for an obvious reason.

Treason is defined as “betraying one’s country.” Congress has acted at the behest of a foreign government, Israel, in order to betray its president in exchange for generous campaign contributions from Israeli allied special interest groups like AIPAC. If this action is not the very definition of treason, then I would argue that it comes uncomfortably close to crossing that line.

What do ordinary Americans have to lose if peace breaks out between the United States and Iran? Nothing at all, except that mothers in both countries will not be weeping over their sons and daughters dying in another unnecessary war. Many people in the 9/11 truth movement suspect that Israel collaborated with treasonous elements within the U.S. government in order to murder innocent Americans on 9/11. One can’t help but wonder if the Israeli determination to prevent peace from breaking out is in order to delay members of their own country from being incarcerated for participating in the false flag attacks of 9/11.

Narcissistic politicians and an Israeli government interested in continuing their war crimes against the Palestinians are the only ones who will gain from a war between the United States and Iran. These senators need to be taken out back to the proverbial woodshed in the court of public opinion and in the next election. If we the people fail to do this, then it seems like more war and spiritual suicide will be our lot.

Sincerely,

Muhajir Romero

Daily Lobo reader