Letter: A vote for Hillary Clinton will only bring more violence

I would like to take this opportunity to address Hillary Clinton supporters. If you are not aware by now, then there is a certain faction within our government known as the neoconservatives or “neo cons” for short. This group published a paper called “Rebuilding America’s Defenses,” in which they argued that, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the United States should use its superior military strength to dominate the rest of the world by the barrel of a gun. After the 9-11 attacks, this faction’s dangerous philosophy was put into practice, and Hillary Clinton is the presidential choice of these blood thirsty neoconservatives.

It was recently revealed that Hillary Clinton was instrumental in pressuring President Obama to take military action which lead to the overthrow of Qaddafi in Libya. President Obama said that that decision was the “greatest mistake of (his) presidency” in a 60 minutes interview. Can we imagine that a more peaceful world would come about under a Hillary Clinton presidency? She has routinely called for bombing Syria, starting war with Iran and regularly threatens the governments of China and Russia.

Clinton also voted for the 2003 disastrous and unnecessary invasion of Iraq. So, my dear Hillary Clinton supporters, do you really feel safe trusting the future of you and your loved ones to such a demonstrably homicidal individual? I should hope not, and just maybe you will wake up and smell the coffee before its too late. Please, for the love of God, humanity and country, vote for anyone but Killary Clinton!

Muhajir Romero

Daily Lobo reader