Classifieds

Jobs Off Campus

Product Engineer position available to develop and test firmware features for ARINC 818 IP Core product and customer support. The candidate must have a 4-year degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering and have successfully completed course work in HDL programming (VHDL or Verilog). Experience with Xilinx and Intel FPGAs and development environments desired. Responsibilities include: Firmware development, simulation & test, expertise on the IP Core operation/use, customer support, technical input for proposals, and on-site technical & sales support. To apply visit https://www.greatrivertech.com/careers — Jobs Off Campus

66 Diner is interested in hiring a professional, reliable, and energetic individual who is able to work in a fast-paced kitchen as part of a team. Those attributes are a requirement and will be evaluated during the hiring process. Apply in person at 66 Diner between 2 and 5 P.M. during the week. — Jobs Off Campus

66 Diner is looking for an outgoing, energetic person who is customer service oriented and able to take initiative. Must be able to work quickly and get along well with people. Must have some daytime availability Monday through Friday. Apply in person at 66 Diner between 2 and 5 P.M. during the week. — Jobs Off Campus

Music Specialist. Looking for talented musician who can work with children ages 5-11 in after school program with energy and enthusiasm. Lead children in rhythm, dance and sing-a-longs. $15-17/hr. Must have own instrument, lift up to 35lbs, reliable transportation, pass criminal background check, 18 years or older with minimum HS diploma, and 6 months experience working with children in professional setting. Apply online at www.campfireabq.org — Jobs Off Campus

Team Leader. Lead child care providers in implementing before and after school programs, ensure health, safety and well-being of the children, build relationships with parents and school personnel. Supervise the implementation of the curriculum, maintain appropriate supplies and submit administrative paperwork. Apply online at www.campfireabq.org — Jobs Off Campus

Your contact list is valuable. Easy PT income by sharing phone apps. Text for info. 505-681-7300. — Jobs Off Campus

Caregiver position for the top workplace 7 years in a row! Looking for someone who enjoys working with kids and believes that play is an important part of childhood development. Positions available early morning and afternoons. Apply online at www.childrens-choice.org — Jobs Off Campus

Activity Leader. Tired of working weekends? After school program staff needed to assist children with homework/reading and fun educational activities. $13/hr PT. Must be 18 or older with HS diploma and 6 months experience. Apply online at www.campfireabq.org — Jobs Off Campus

Wanted: person to type letters in Word. $15/hr, flexible times. Paid daily. Pat: 205-8047. — Jobs Off Campus