Classifieds

Jobs Off Campus

Product Engineer position available to develop and test firmware features for ARINC 818 IP Core product and customer support. The candidate must have a 4-year degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering and have successfully completed course work in HDL programming (VHDL or Verilog). Experience with Xilinx and Intel FPGAs and development environments desired. Responsibilities include: Firmware development, simulation & test, expertise on the IP Core operation/use, customer support, technical input for proposals, and on-site technical & sales support. To apply visit https://www.greatrivertech.com/careers — Jobs Off Campus

Experienced wait staff needed. Looking for someone energetic to work in a fast paced environment. Apply in person. The Taj Mahal Restauraut. 1430 Carlisle NE. — Jobs Off Campus

The Administrative Office of the Courts in Santa Fe, NM is seeking an experienced position as an AOC Facilities Project Manager to manage and oversee facilities planning, site planning, and maintenance for a facility or parking structure, and assist with capital investment programs. Pay: $52k - $84k. Extensive benefits package. To apply: www.nmcourts.gov/careers.aspx OR call 505-827-4810. Equal Opportunity Employer — Jobs Off Campus