Classifieds

Jobs Off Campus

UWC-USA Summer Camp Staff Vacancies! Are you or someone you know passionate about teaching or youth development? Communicate well and love the outdoors? Wants to learn about or connect with the UWC Movement? The UWC-USA Global Leadership Forum summer program wants YOU to apply to be on the staff team! Our vision is to have our international youth be empowered through experiential education to foster social justice at local and global levels. Go here for more information: https://www.uwc-usa.org/glf — Jobs Off Campus

Talin Market is hiring PT and FT cashiers, stockers, meat and seafood clerks, and receptionists. Flexible hours. Apply online at www.talinmarket.com — Jobs Off Campus

Veterinary assistant/ receptionist/ Kennel help. Pre-veterinary student preferred. Interviews by appointment only. Ponderosa Animal Clinic: 881-8990/ 881-8551. — Jobs Off Campus

Providence Support Services is hiring caregivers to work with adults who have disabilities. Paid training, benefits, $500 sign-on bonus at 90 days. See full job REQ/details and apply online: https://providencesupportservices.com/now-hiring — Jobs Off Campus

WANTED: energetic and athletic Sports/Activity Leaders for a fun and fast paced environment. Must be 18+ years old, with a minimum of HS diploma or equivalent. M-F, 2-6PM, W, 12:30. Apply online at www.campfireabq.org OR in person at 1613 University NE. — Jobs Off Campus

PEOPLE NEEDED FOR research projects. Must be 18 or older. All educational levels accepted. $100/4hrs - $175/8hrs. Send e-mail to recruitersofnm@gmail.com. — Jobs Off Campus

B&H Wholesale is accepting applications for PT office position. Primary duties include Data Entry, Phone Answering, and Customer Service. Flexible scheduling around business hours of 8-5, M-F. And 8-1 Sat. Totaling 18 to 25 hours per week. Excel spreadsheet experience required. Apply in Person Tuesday-Friday, 9-5. 1828 8th ST NW — Jobs Off Campus

Caregiver/ CNA for disabled woman. PT AM & PM. Competitive salary Foothills area. Email: attendant_2015@yahoo.com — Jobs Off Campus

Looking for fun and energetic people to join our team! Activity/Sports Leader positions available. M-F 7-9AM & 2-6PM. WED 12:30PM. Must be 18+ yrs. old w/ a minimum HS Diploma or equivalent. $11/hr after PAID training. Apply online at www.campfireabq.org OR in person at 1613 University NE between 8AM-4PM. — Jobs Off Campus

Do you have some morning availability? Were looking for fun and energetic staff that can work from 7-9AM. Must be 18+ yrs. old w/ a minimum of HS Diploma. $11/hr after PAID training. Apply online at www.campfireabq.org OR in person at 1613 University NE between 8AM-4PM. — Jobs Off Campus

The Pueblo of Isleta is seeking a Special Education Teacher for POI, Head Start and Child Care Center. The Special Education Teacher will assist the Classroom Teacher in a supportive role by carrying out developmentally appropriate activities and promotes the health, nutrition, and education of the children while attending to their safety and welfare. Will observe and record behavior of children to assist the Teacher in the identification of each childs strengths and areas to grow. For a complete position description log on to www.isletapueblo.com, Careers Section of the home page. Submit a POI Application /resume with names/ phone numbers of three professional and three personal references. Please be specific regarding qualifications, and include documents that confer the highest level of education, certification and licenses. Submit your application to Human Resources Department, Pueblo of Isleta, P.O. Box 1270, Isleta, NM 87022. Fax: 869-7579, or email to: poiemployment@isletapueblo.com. Closing date: February 25, 2019. The Pueblo of Isleta is a drug-free workplace and requires background checks. — Jobs Off Campus

PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT / NURSE PRACTITIONER Join our admissions team! The PA/NP performs evaluation, medical management, and prescribing services rendered on-site at Santa Fe Recovery Center facilities. On-call is required under the direction of medical and executive management. Immediate openings for part-time and full-time positions available, internships welcomed. Please send a letter of interest and resume to: Human Resources asalas@sfrecovery.org or stop by our office and pick up a job application. All positions require drug screening and criminal background checks including state, federal, and local through the NM Department of Health and Children Youth & Families Department. — Jobs Off Campus

The Pueblo of Isleta is seeking a Head Start Teacher or Head Start Teacher Assistant for POI,Head Start and Child Care Center. The Head Start Teacher will provide, coordinate daily earlychildhood development services, and provide a successful, safe and supervised educational setting for children ages three through five years of age. The Head Start Teacher Assistant will assist teachers bycarrying out developmentally appropriate activities and promote the health, nutrition, and education of the children while attending to their safety and welfare. For complete position descriptions log on to www.isletapueblo.com, Careers Section of the home page. Submit a POI Application/resume with names/ phone numbers of three professional and three personal references. Please be specific regarding qualifications, and include documents that confer the highest level of education, certification and licenses. Submit your application to Human Resources Department, Pueblo of Isleta, P.O. Box 1270, Isleta, NM 87022. Fax: 869-7579, or email to: poiemployment@isletapueblo.com. Closing date: February 25, 2019. The Pueblo of Isleta is a drug-free workplace and requires background checks. — Jobs Off Campus

The Pueblo of Isleta is seeking a Mentor Teacher for POI, Head Start and Child Care Center. The Mentor Teacher supports teaching staff by working directly in the classroom to model, observe, consult and provide guidance and resources to the classroom staff in effectively planning, developing and implementing positive behavioral support techniques, classroom and playground environment, curriculum, lesson plans, classroom management and educational experiences. For a complete position description log on to www.isletapueblo.com, Careers Section of the home page. Submit a POI Application /resume with names/ phone numbers of three professional and three personal references. Please be specific regarding qualifications, and include documents that confer the highest level of education, certification and licenses. Submit your application to Human Resources Department, Pueblo of Isleta, P.O. Box 1270, Isleta, NM 87022. Fax: 869-7579, or email to: poiemployment @isletapueblo.com. Closing date: February 25, 2019. The Pueblo of Isleta is a drug-free workplace and requires background checks. — Jobs Off Campus

The Pueblo of Isleta is seeking a Business Manager for POI, Head Start and Child Care Center. The Business Manager is responsible for all finance and accounting activities as required bystandardized accounting procedures and according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.Will be responsible for the accurate preparation and monitoring of financial books, records and financial reports to the Pueblo of Isleta and any grantor agencies or as requested by the Executive Director. For a complete position description log on to www.isletapueblo.com, Careers Section of the home page. Submit a POI Application/resume with names/phone numbers of three professional and three personal references. Please be specific regarding qualifications, and include documents that confer the highest level of education, certification and licenses. Submit your application to Human Resources Department, Pueblo of Isleta, P.O. Box 1270, Isleta, NM 87022. Fax: 869-7579, or email to: poiemployment@isletapueblo.com. Closing date: February 25, 2019. The Pueblo of Isleta is a drug-free workplace and requires background checks. — Jobs Off Campus

Seeking Bathroom Attendant contractor. 505-331-2022. — Jobs Off Campus

The Pueblo of Isleta is seeking a Health Coordinator for POI, Head Start and Child Care Center. The Health Coordinator is responsible for organizing, administering and coordinating comprehensive health services for Head Start/Early Head Start and Child Care children, families and staff. Links families with an ongoing system of health care, assist parents in the selection of health providers, refers families with child or family health problems, and promotes familyinvolvement in all aspects of the health program. For a complete position description log on to www.isletapueblo.com, Careers Section of the home page. Submit a POI Application /resume with names/ phone numbers of three professional and three personal references. Please be specific regarding qualifications, and include documents that confer the highest level of education, certification and licenses. Submit your application to Human Resources Department, Pueblo of Isleta, P.O. Box 1270, Isleta, NM 87022. Fax: 869-7579, or email to: poiemployment@isletapueblo.com. Closing date: February 25, 2019. The Pueblo of Isleta is a drug-free workplace and requires background checks. — Jobs Off Campus

Looking for a little extra cash? Sports & Activity Leaders NEEDED. Wednesday afternoons at 12:30 pm. Must be at least 18 yrs. old w/ a minimum HS Diploma or equivalent. $11/hr after PAID training! Apply online at www.campfireabq.org OR in person at 1613 University NE between 8AM-4PM. — Jobs Off Campus

The Pueblo of Isleta is seeking a Part Time Bus Driver for POI, Head Start and Child Care Center. The Bus Driver will provide a safe, positive and supportive environment for Head Start children that ride the bus. Assists in maintain equipment and Tribal vehicles for the Isleta Early Head Start, Head Start & Child Care Centers. Assist the Facilities Coordinator to develop, implement, and monitor transportation routes. For a complete position description log on to www.isletapueblo.com, Careers Section of the home page. Submit a POI Application /resume with names/ phone numbers of three professional and three personal references. Please be specific regarding qualifications, and include documents that confer the highest level of education, certification and licenses. Submit your application to Human Resources Department, Pueblo of Isleta, P.O. Box 1270, Isleta, NM 87022. Fax: 869-7579, or email to: poiemployment@isletapueblo.com. Closing date: February 25, 2019. The Pueblo of Isleta is a drug-free workplace and requires background checks. — Jobs Off Campus

The Pueblo of Isleta is seeking a Nutritionist Coordinator for POI, Head Start and Child Care Center. The Nutritionist Coordinator is responsible for organizing, administering and coordinating health and nutrition services for Early/Head Start and Child Care children, families and staff. Provides necessary education and nutritional counseling for parents, develops and implements a plan and system of monitoring and evaluating nutrition activities. For a complete position description log on to www.isletapueblo.com, Careers Section of the home page. Submit a POI Application /resume with names/ phone numbers of three professional and three personal references. Please be specific regarding qualifications, and include documents that confer the highest level of education, certification and licenses. Submit your application to Human Resources Department, Pueblo of Isleta, P.O. Box 1270, Isleta, NM 87022. Fax: 869- 7579, or email to: poiemployment @isletapueblo.com. Closing date: February 25, 2019. The Pueblo of Isleta is a drug-free workplace and requires background checks. — Jobs Off Campus